Office Home & Business for PC - Microsoft Community - Sign me up

Office Home & Business for PC - Microsoft Community - Sign me up

Looking for:

- Microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free 













































   

 

- Microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free



  Screens and app icons for Office apps that are part of Microsoft Premium Office apps, extra cloud storage, advanced security, and more—all in one. Free Home Delivery at - Free Home Delivery at MICROSOFT Office Home and Business for 1 PC/Mac (Lifetime validity). With a Microsoft Office product key, you can easily download the installation files directly from Microsoft. Learn how to get it now!  


Microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free



 

I purchased a new desktop computer from Dell six weeks ago. The computer has had several problems and Dell is in the process of x pdf free me a new desktop to replace the defective one.

Also from what I understand from Dell I will be able to install Читать далее Office on this new computer using the product key from the MS Office I purchased along with the to-be-returned defective computer. Question: Is this correct? The offkce that I have been able to find from Microsoft on these questions was from about MS Office and said that the product key microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free be used up to three times, on more than just one computer.

So I'm checking with microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free to learn the current jicrosoft. Was this reply 216 Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Twelve days ago when reviewing your response and clicking on the link you provided to deactivate OfficeI recall seeing an option to deactivate Office Now that I'm actually ready to do this, I click the link and go to the same place and I don't see an option to deactivate Office I see Officehoms date it was originally installed, and the product key, but after clicking around on this page, and thinking I've searched every other possible place in my account, along with microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free less than helpful information about how to deactivate OfficeI still microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free no option to deactivate.

I remember when I transferred O on the new computer, I just put in the key which activated it. You cannot 'deactivate' one-time-purchase of Officethat information is wrong. Note: you can only use Office on one computer so you must uninstall Office from your old computer before actiating it on your new computer.

If you can no longer access your Old computer you will need to contact Microsoft to 'deactivate' the Office link to your old computer. When I go through the activation process I get a dialog box which says that MS Office cannot be activated because the Product Key has already been activated, i.

I uninstalled Office from the old computer, restarted the old computer, looked at my MS Acct and saw that the status of the old computer had been updated at a time after the uninstall. Then reinstalled Office offics the new computer and then opened Excel and got the same dialog box when attempting to activate, which says:. MS Office cannot be activated because the Product Key has already been activated.

I could go to "More Actions" and remove the computer from my Device List, but It doesn't seem logical that that would make any difference, plus I would then be without reference if I needed to call Microsoft.

To activate Excel it gives you two options. As you recall with Option 1 I got "Product Key is already in use" tilt. With Option 2 it leads you to believe that you will be able to talk to a live person, so I went for it. The live person option never presented itself. Anyway, I did option 2 which starts out on the phone then sends you a link via text message with takes you to a website, asks how many computers have been installed with this product.

I keyed in "2". Then it took me to another screen where I keyed in the previously given eight sets of 7 digit codes and completed. I reopened Excel and Word both showing as activated on their respective account tabs. So I'm all set. Not just in this case, but in others I've had, it seems fixes to Microsoft related problems have short expiration dates.

This appears to have caused the problem " I uninstalled Office from the old computer, restarted the old microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free, looked at my MS Acct and saw that the status of the old computer had been updated at a time after the uninstall.

Please you have it fixed. If at any time you get что adobe premiere pro cc essential graphics free message about 'activation' or 'licence' just sign into your Office Account this should fix it. Once you redeemed your Office for the first time you should not need the Product Key again.

But keep it safe as it is your proof of purchase. Choose where you ho,e to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Install, redeem, activate Microsoft and Office Search Community member.

Thank you. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Previous Next. DaveM Independent Advisor. Hi Carl, if you purchased Office officee, it is your for life, you can install that on the replacement PC and any device you purchase in the future.

Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to DaveM's post on August 30, Thanks a million DaveM! Hi Carl, glad to Help! Please advise. Sumit Volunteer Moderator Volunteer Moderator. In reply to CarlNorthern's post on September 10, Is it an office subscription or Office ?

Carl You cannot 'deactivate' one-time-purchase of Officethat information is wrong. In reply to Sumit Volunteer Moderator bjsiness post on September 11, Office In reply to RonBarker's post on September 11, RonBarker, I uninstalled Office from the old computer, restarted the old computer, looked at my MS Acct and saw that the status of the old computer had been updated at a time after microsoft office home & business 2016 1 pc free uninstall.

Then reinstalled Mictosoft on the new computer and then opened Excel and got the same dialog box when attempting to activate, which says: MS Office cannot be activated because the Product Key has already been activated.

RonBarker, See my first reply to you. Thank you and others who replied with help. In reply to CarlNorthern's post on September 11, Carl This appears to have caused the problem " I uninstalled Office from the old computer, restarted the old computer, looked at my MS Acct and saw that the status of the old feee had been updated at a time after the uninstall. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- [+] Photoshop Shortcuts | Photoshop shortcuts PDF

Windows Server R2 Essentials | Microsoft Evaluation Center.